In September 2023, average costs surpassed the previous peak set in September 2014, and this upward trajectory endured through the ultimate quarter regardless of a dip in off-plan transactions. Of the total registered properties in August 2023, residential units constituted 80 per cent, whereas the remaining 20 per cent was non-residential assets Real Estate News. As per the real estate consulting company report, within the Central and Western suburbs of Mumbai, patrons are upgrading inside their own micro markets. Around 75% of Western suburb consumers and 84% of Central suburb purchasers choose to speculate within their familiar micro market.

  • This document should convincingly articulate the business concept, market analysis, strategy, financial projections, and the way you propose to make use of the funds.
  • The new year sees a surge in property market exercise, surpassing last year’s listings, in accordance with the PropTrack report.
  • Borrowing costs are expected to ease further next 12 months, which ought to entice patrons to return to the market.
  • The real estate sector’s development signifies Dubai’s rising stature as the ‘city of the future’ and a serious gateway to tap vast alternatives in a number of the world’s fastest-growing emerging markets.

In 2018, residents had filed a grievance to Haryana Electricity Regulatory Commission against the developer for charging beyond the relevant electricity tariff. MC Commissioner Navjot Kaur said, “We at the second are strict in opposition to defaulters. We have been giving them ample laxity by extending rebate dates, but the defaulters failed to deposit the tax even then. A new survey finds that the majority brokerages and brokers are using synthetic intelligence tools, particularly ChatGPT.