Vidhi Center for Legal Policy (‘Vidhi’) is an independent think-tank doing legal research to make better laws and improve governance for the public good.
About the Opportunity
Vidhi is looking for a Research Fellow based out in Bangalore for a term of one year and full-time position
Number of Vacancies
Roles and Responsibilities
- Undertake high quality research on issues related to the legal aspects of urban governance, property rights, social welfare, among other areas that are within the purview of the State Government under the Constitution.
- Prepare reports, research notes and presentations
- Coordinate and attend meetings with government officials, academics, researchers and other stakeholders
- Engage with government officials on ongoing and new projects in drafting laws
- Organize and attend consultations with key stakeholders for informing and disseminating Vidhi’s research
- Write articles, blogs and participate in podcasts to disseminate research work.
- An undergraduate degree in law.
- 0-3 years of work experience, (a master’s degree will be counted as one year of work experience).
- Working knowledge of Kannada (spoken and written).
- Good research and writing skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply through the link given at the end of the post
Click here to apply
Click here for the official notification